We are SO excited for Glow Christmas to come to Edmonton! Glow is the largest indoor Christmas festival in Edmonton with half a million lights lit up at the Enjoy Centre along with illuminated sculptures and playgrounds for kids.
It’s all the magic and wonder of an outdoor festival, hosted inside a cozy and spacious venue.
About Christmas Glow Garden
Christmas Glow Garden is in town from November 22 – January 19 at the Enjoy Centre in St. Albert and will feature:
- Musical light tunnel (80,000 sq ft of interactive light sculptures)
- Twinkling Christmas light gardens
- Magic Castle Playground
- Giant LED Swings
- Glen the Glow-comotive
- Seasonal food, sweets and adult beverages
- Christmas Market with local artisans and businesses
- Local food trucks and breweries
- Daily visits from Santa
Best news of this is that it’s INDOORS! No need to bundle your kids up for Christmas fun only to stay for 15 minutes because it’s so cold!
Want to win a Family Pass* to Christmas Glow this season? See the contest below to WIN!
*Family Pass includes two adult tickets and three children’s tickets.
Contest Deadline is October 30.