Irish Cream Liqueur is delicious, easy to make, goes perfectly in coffee and makes a great gift! This is an adapted recipe that has been in my mom’s recipe box (you know the grey ones with recipe cards) for YEARS.
Ingredients for Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 cup of Whiskey (any brand)
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (any brand)
- 4 1/2 cups of half and half cream (use heavy cream if you want)
- 4 1/2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon of instant coffee
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- Put all ingredients in blender
- Mix for about 2 mins (you don’t want the cream to start to clump)
- Pour into a container and store in the fridge!
This Irish Cream Liqueur will last up to 2 months in the fridge, but who am I kidding it never lasts that long in our house… but if it does in yours just do the old sniff test beforehand 😉 I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!